Carla Cross, CRB, MA
From her three+ decades as a real estate practitioner, Carla Cross has built a reputation as the contemporary authority on creating exceptional productivity and profits from people. Carla has shared her systems for peak productivity in her presentations to thousands of real estate professionals.
Business planning expert:
Carla was chosen to write the only internationally published business planning book for real estate professionals. It has become the basis for several business planning courses she’s written for the largest real estate franchises in the world. In addition, her internationally-published start-up business plan, Up and Running in 30 Days, is used by hundreds of thousands of new real estate practitioners all over the world to start their businesses right.
Carla can truly say she’s ‘gone international, because, she was the featured speaker for the Realtor associations of Australia and New Zealand. She is the President and founder of Carla Cross Seminars, Inc., Cross Institute, and Carla Cross Coaching.
An acknowledged productivity expert:
Carla has appeared on CNN, MSNBC, dozens of radio programs, and has written hundreds of articles for newspapers, newsletters, and real estate magazines. She’s also been featured as a real estate expert in Cosmopolitan! (no, not the cover!)
- She’s been a presenter at 16 National Association of Realtor Conventions– using her unique systems, humor–and even the piano (she’s a musician, too….)
- She’s appeared on CNN and CNBC, as well as dozens of radio programs
- She’s been published over 300 times in major real estate magazines and newsletters
- Carla is a National Association of Realtors National Realtor Educator of the Year
- She’s a Washington State Realtor Educator of the Year
- She’s a former master level CRB instructor, instructor of the Certified Real Estate Broker designation; author of several CRB Managers’ Courses, including the business planning course
- Carla’s products are endorsed as best of their kind by the Managers’ Council of the Association of Realtors and by CRS, the Certified Residential Specialist council
- Writer: sales and management training programs for large real estate franchises in the United States and abroad, including Re/Max Eastern Canada, Re/Max Europe, Rer/Max Israel, Better Homes and Gardens, GMAC, Royal LePage, Keller Williams Realty, and Windermere Real Estate.
Popular Real Estate Author:
The author of 7 internationally published real estate books, Carla is the creator of these popular programs for agents and managers, systems to increase productivity and profits:
- The On Track to Success in 30 Days System, for the experienced agent to re-vitalize business
- Your Complete Power Listing System, to present, qualify, and list more salable properties
- Your Complete Buyer’s Agent Toolkit, to ‘list’ buyers like you list sellers/complete system
- Objection Busters, flash cards and a CD with role plays of answers to common objections; 3 series, one for buyers, one for sellers, and one for recruiters
- What They Don’t Teach You in Pre-License School, must-have ebook for potential agents, new recruits/managers
- Up and RUNNING in 30 Days, 4th edition, a business-producing plan for new agents
- Up and Running in Real Estate--a complete training and coaching program online for new agents
For Managers and Trainers:
- Knock Their Socks Off: Tips to Make your Best Presentation Ever, tips to present successfully to one or one thousand
- Your Blueprint for Selecting Winners, a complete selection guide with interview packet
- The Complete Recruiter, the whole system and process to build a great recruiting strategy
- Managers: Putting On Track to Success System to Work, the manager’s coaching guide
- The Ultimate Real Estate Trainer’s Guide, for anyone who wants to train effectively.